WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. Like many websites, EDV Packaging Solutions S.A.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Classified by expiry date:
- Session cookies:Session cookies remain in your browser during your visit (e.g. until you close the browser or leave the site).
- Persistent cookies:Persistent cookies are saved in your browser after the session (unless they are deleted).
Classified by activity:
- Performance cookies:Performance cookies collect information on Website use; they do not gather personal data and the collected data is stored anonymously. Performance cookies are used to enhance the Website experience.
- Functionality cookies:Functionality cookies enable the Website to store any user options chosen on the webpage (such as, for example, changes in text size, customisation of the Website).
Classified by purpose:
- Analytical cookies:Analytical cookies are used to gather data on user activity for statistical purposes. Among others, they analyse the number of users visiting the Website, the number of pages visited, as well as user activity on the Website and the frequency of use. The data collected is always anonymous in order to ensure that there is no way of using the data collected to identify any user.
- Authentication cookies:These enable the Website to store any user options chosen on the webpage (such as, for example, changes in text size, and customisation of the Website).
Classified by origin:
- First-party cookies:First-party cookies are set by the web server of the visited page.
- Third-party cookiesThird-party cookies are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a device or domain that is not managed by the editor, but rather by another entity that processes the data collected through the cookies.
By using the Website, we understand that you consent to, and agree with, the use and storage of the following cookies on your computer/device/browser for the purposes stated above.
The cookies we use when a user visits EDV Packaging Solutions, S.A.’s Website, based on the purpose for which they are used, are as follows:
|Name of provider||Type of cookie||Purpose of the Cookie||Description|
|Google preferences||The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language, how many search results you wish to have shown per page, and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.|
By continuing to browse this Website, the user will be accepting the creation of cookies for the aforementioned purposes.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, should the user subsequently wish to eliminate the cookies that have been stored in his/her computer and which necessarily require his/her consent, he/she may do so using the tools provided by his browser for this purpose. In this connection, additional information may be found in the following section.
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES
Should the user subsequently wish to block or eliminate the cookies that have been stored in his/her computer and which necessarily require his/her consent, he/she may do so using the tools provided by each web browser for this purpose. If the installation of cookies is not permitted on your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of this Website.
Depending on the web browser used by the user, the procedure for allowing and eliminating cookies will be one of the followings:
- Internet Explorer:http://support.microsoft.com/ph/807/es-es
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
UPDATE OF COOKIES AND CONTACT POLICY
Should the user fail to accept the cookies or block them subsequently, Website functionalities may be affected.